NATIONAL STUDENTS' AWARDS

NATIONAL STUDENTS' AWARDS
0201114068/0249774457

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Why He Broke Up With You

  • Read: 608
  • 2Comments
  • June 10, 2014



Hi girls, this is a second letter from the guys. They told you earlier on why they fell in love with you. Today, they want to share with you why they broke up with you. 

‘I told you I loved you, but for some reasons I want to break up with you. Read for yourself the details. Remember not to blame yourself too much.’

Ogochukwu: I had no solid reason for breaking up with my girlfriend. My friends didn’t like her much, which discouraged me. So I was just waiting for her to slip and make a mistake, so I could use that as the basis to walk away. Well in no time, she gave me a cause to end the relationship. She started demanding too much sex. When I couldn’t meet her needs, I thought she might cheat on me. Of course, her actions validated my fears. I broke up with her when she didn’t turn up for my graduation. I don’t think I was a hundred percent fair to her, but such is my story.

Ekow: She became boring. Never willing to try new stuff. She was just there. I believe a woman should be everything to a man: a friend, a prostitute, a cook, a cousin, et al. I didn’t see that in the woman I was dating. Intellectual conversations with her became difficult. The last option I had was to let go of her. All the same, I wouldn’t shift all the blame unto her. My job took a bunch of my time. What would one expect in such an instance? Guess the result is what I am recounting to you now.

Kwaku: Men have expectations just as women do. There are certain attributes you want to see to be able to invest in a woman. For me, these were absent in my girlfriend. If my prospects aren’t met, should I continue? I would emphatically say NO. She has this flaky behaviour. She is just not enough. I am breaking up with her this very night. 

Sipho: I didn’t trust her. She was always coming up with excuses when we had to meet. She was also very demanding when it came to money. For me she wasn’t worthy of my trust. 

Amani: She carried bitterness, pain and depression from her past relationship and literally dumped them on me. She became very impatient with me. Apparently, she lost her mum, which caused her more sorrow and depression. I was prepared to stand by her, but her impatient attitude didn’t allow me to stick with her. 

Mawuli: There was little communication. There was no seriousness in the relationship. The love I had for her I guess wasn’t deep. I think on the whole, she wasn’t the one I had my eyes on. I hooked up with her just because I craved to fill a void in my life. 

Akwasi: Her quick temperedness—that was what caused the break up. She would say things even before hearing the truth. Acting on the spur of the moment was her usual behaviour. I just couldn’t continue with such a woman. Remember, you can never take back what you’ve said. Although she regretted things she said in the heat of the moment, she had already caused the damage and hurt. Unnecessary mistrust, lack of resourcefulness and low creativity: all these are contributing factors. I don’t like women who are dull, that is those who nod in agreement to anything I say or do. Such people don’t add anything to my life. 

Ibrahim: I broke up with her because she cheated on me. Not just that, she was also money conscious and overly demanding. Since I couldn’t meet all her demands, I felt I wasn’t making her happy. Why stay in the relationship when I can’t satisfy her? 

Rahman: Excuse my language, but to me she was more than a witch. Always giving me pressure to do things for her at ungodly hours (e.g. calling me at midnight to write proposals and application letters for her). She was very demanding. I wanted a woman who would support me, not a baby to nurture. She didn’t know what she wanted. Even when she had a problem, she could hardly state what it was. To me she was her own problem. I think her immaturity was too much.

With these survey results in mind, I found some reasons common to most men for a break up with a woman: 

1. Overly demanding especially when it comes to money

2. Comparisons with her ex

3. Emotionally dependent

4. Unnecessary mistrust

So there it is. Ladies, guess you’ve read for yourselves some of the serious and at times fickle reasons why your men decided to break it off.


http://www.infoboxdaily.com/index.php/component/k2/item/1256-why-he-broke-up-with-you

1 comment:

  1. Hello Greetings to everyone on this site my name is Rose Johnson from USA but i live in Canberra I got married to my husband about 4 year ago we start having problems at home like we stop sleeping on the same bed, fighting about little things he always comes home late at night, drinking too much and sleeping with other women out side. i have never love any man in my life except him. he is the father of my children and i don't want to loose him because we have worked so hard together to become what we are and have today. few months ago he now decided to leave me and the kids, being a single mother can be hard sometimes and so i have nobody to turn to and i was heart broken. i called my friend and explain every thing to her, And she told me about Great Matatan Spell how he helped her solve the problem between her and her husband i was surprise about it because they have been without each other for five and half years and it was like a miracle how they came back to each other. i was directed to Great Matatan Spell and explain everything to him and i order a love spell from him, so he promise me not to worry that he will cast the spell my husband love me more than ever before and make things come back to how we where so much in love again.Great Matatan Spell told me that my problem will be solved within a day if i believe i said OK. So after the spell is cast, i waited for 24hours my Husband came back house asking me to forgive him. i Am so happy now. so that why i decided to share my experience with every body that have such problem contact him on email: ( matatanspell@yahoo.com )

    ReplyDelete