NATIONAL STUDENTS' AWARDS

NATIONAL STUDENTS' AWARDS
0201114068/0249774457

Tuesday 30 September 2014

APPRECIATION FROM IDDI MUHAYU-DEEN

It is very humbling and gratifying for me to once again express my sincere gratitude and great feeling of 'razzmatazz' to all the delegates to the just ended NUGS Congress, my fellow candidates and indeed the generality of Ghanaian students for the unflinching support my colleagues and I received at the aforesaid congress.

My greatest solace is with respect to the peaceful nature at which the Congress was conducted. Arguably, the most successful and peaceful Congress witnessed in the annals of NUGS. I say a BIG BRAVO to all who have contributed to the attainment of this enviable niche and milestone.


I wish to respectfully make a special mention of my elder brother and sister, James Attoh and Eunice Boatema respectively for subjecting me to a productive engagements and healthy competition right from the onset and the immediate aftermath. NUGS is the only winner in the elections and not any single individual. We've all made it comrades

We have before us; an arduous responsibility of ensuring that we are able hold the fort for the poor Ghanaian student whose cry for justice has been very loud. This can only be realized through the spirit of synergy and cooperation from all stakeholders especially the SRC and Local NUGS leaderships of the various institutions under NUGS so that my colleagues and I can indeed diligently discharge our mandate and accordingly vindicate the confidence you have reposed in us.

To this end, I respectfully implore you to offer us your unwavering support in whatever form you could. We need you now more than we ever needed you. NUGS MUST work again, and without mincing words, I put it to you that NUGS will indeed work again and confidence shall indeed be once again restored in the enterprise of student leadership (INSHA Allahu). THANKS once again and may ALLAH overwhelm you with His bountiful blessings and favours.

ALUTA CONTINUA

.....SIGNED.....
IDDI MUHAYU-DEEN
NUGS GEN. SEC. ELECT
(0245335197/0202789171)

No comments:

Post a Comment