NATIONAL STUDENTS' AWARDS

NATIONAL STUDENTS' AWARDS
0201114068/0249774457

Sunday 9 August 2015

A MESSAGE OF GRATITUDE FROM RAYMOND AYILU-NATIONAL GRASAG PRESIDENT

I Raymond K. Ayilu wish to express my sincere gratitude and appreciation to all and sundry in the student movement especially the discerning delegates of the just ended GRASAG congress held at UMaT, Tarkwa for overwhelmingly endorsing my candidature as the National President of the Graduate Students Association of Ghana.

My colleagues (the new GRASAG executives) and I are not oblivious of the enormity of the task that rests on our shoulders in ensuring that we meet the several expectations and demands of graduate students in the country especially, concerns regarding our bursaries; which I shall pursue with all vigour and alacrity. In fact, we are absolutely resolute and determined in our quest to ensuring that we live up to expectation in vindicating the confidence reposed in us.

But this can only be realized through the cooperation of all. I therefore respectfully plead that you offer us your maximum cooperation in the discharge of our mandate. Since no man is a repository of wisdom, I wish to assure you of our readiness to avail ourselves for your advice and professional guidance. 

Long live the Graduate Student
Long live our noble Association
Long live Mother Ghana  
   
Thank you. 

......Signed.....

Raymond Ayilu
GRASAG NATIONAL PRESIDENT

No comments:

Post a Comment