NATIONAL STUDENTS' AWARDS

NATIONAL STUDENTS' AWARDS
0201114068/0249774457

Sunday 5 April 2015

"ISLAM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE. AL-SHABAB IS RESPONSIBLE."


CHARWAY WRITES📝📝....

A real fight can be appreciated when you fight someone with the capacity of fighting back. 
I will like to use this medium to join hands with millions around the world who mourn and share in the concerns of activists across the globe to condemn the demonic act of the cowards, Al-Shabab, at the Garissa University College in Kenya. 

I unconditionally condemn such an inhuman act of the group under the cover of Islam. I will like to state before I proceed that ISLAM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE BUT THE GROUP IS RESPONSIBLE. 
I am a Christian and therefore have no knowledge about the Quran but from the knowledge I have acquired over my years of study shows that, no religion supports the slaughter of human beings especially women and children.

I wish to extend my condolences to families and friends who have lost their love ones during this act. 
I also wish all injured students speedy recovery to enable them get back to their lecture halls to join their peers.

I will entreat all across the globe to continue in their peaceful co-existence with their Islamic brothers for Al-Shabab is not a representation of the Islamic faith. 

I also want to appeal to the legal machinery to order for an immediate investigation into the arrested 5 for the law to take its due course. 

GOD BLESS HIS LAND 
GOD BLESS THE LAND OF KENYA.

CHARWAY JOHN NII
SRC PRESIDENT HOPEFUL
UG-ACC. 
(A friend to the Islamic Caucus)
0542348709.
God dey! Bibiaa b3y3 fine. 
"Competent and proactive advocacy"



No comments:

Post a Comment