NATIONAL STUDENTS' AWARDS

NATIONAL STUDENTS' AWARDS
0201114068/0249774457

Wednesday 30 April 2014

KNUST SRC ELECTIONS- MATTERS ARISING

If there is anything that saddens me about this whole election brouhaha of the supposed Dean's interference it is the fact that one strong bragging rights of a FULLY AUTOMATED FOOL PROOF BIOMETRIC VOTING ATTESTED TO BY CANDIDATES OWN AGENTS HAS BEEN LOST....THE CHALLENGE I THREW AS I PHONED IN WHEN THE PROVISIONAL RESULTS WERE DECLARED WAS THAT GOVT SHOULD TAKE A LISTEN THAT WE HAVE ENOUGH BRAINS AT KNUST TO UNDERTAKE ANATIONWIDE BIOMETRIV VERIGICATION FOLLOWED BY ELECTROMIC VOTING THAT CAN BE CONTED IN REAL TIME...

.My common phrase for is also lost.."WE ARE THE BEST UNIVERSITY IN THE NATION THIS IS KNUST WE KNOW WHO ARE THIS IS HALLOWED GROUNDS".

A second point is the sleepless nights some young people in UITS spent under the direction of the director has been poopooed.....three nights in a row they sweated with me in my office with the EC and his team to operationalise the process do the right thing

As for the deans supposed interference for which he must die...well the last time I checked he intervened to rescue at 830 pm 30 minutes after the official closure..... because intelligent reports told me that the 100 laptops we brought from Accra at a great cost needed to be taken way to prevent losses... That some strong boys had planned to take away. these laptops at an average cost of 3000GH ₵ per one.. and I needed to save the system some money....If strong boys gave me respect to allow me to take the laptops away...death to the Dean now is a bit over done.....History should tell you...I am your greatest friend critic defender for students right...those students who work with me know thiae i teach know I am still the no nonsense old fashioned Presbyterian who tries to walk the talk and talk the walk....

Pipe down relax sort out your differences learn for your examinations....... I could also have taken to the airwaves but to what point KNUST will be the loser

I am sure Aaron Duke Sasu has learnt in his young life that he may be smarter than myself but what he is yet to gain is the experience that only age brings.. I saw his being labelled as, KNUST administration man long before his young mind could appreciate; giving him at this point the benefit of the doubt. His opportunistic usage of the joint service platform twice when VC was there with perhaps a hidden political agenda. is now obvious to him if it was not then IHAVE THE UNPLEASNT DUTY TO PICK UP THE PIECES.... the jury is still out whether he got any advantage....I am glad I told his shenanigan minders once i got to know of his candidature...if i had power I would have disqualified him. i made my feelings known to him ..I told him in the face a day before the election of my total unhappiness. of what he did. he said he did not see my point and that he disagreed with me....... experience rather than smug smartness has won the day.... It is up to him to redeem that image. the idea that the best way for students to be heard when fighting the institution that gives them their degrees is activism INSTEAD OF DIPLOMATIC DIALOGUE IS A FALACY....the idea that students can be independent of the University that awards them a degree is an illusion.. Ask Kwaku Oppong , Yaw Odure Philemon Laar Eben Bonsra and Caleb Fuga and they will tell YOU JAW JAW IS THE BEST.. NOT WAR WAR...

THE SILVER LINING IN THIS SAGA is seeing the strongmen of KAT and KONTI unite on a cause for a proper peace long lasting peace at last instead of the artificial peace I sought to create early in my tenure. AT THE PEACE JUNCTION...... I hope strong boys will remember what brought them together and never go back to the old vomit of hostility..... miss Dumega Festival Jo Napen King David Majer Pee Freeman Strong boys do not create a jungle, assault and intimidate their your own elected leaders. it is ancient and Neolithic..in the 21st century. I expect these strong boys who know me as well as I know them take a path integrity and above reproach stance instead strong hand mafioso tactics..

Calm down my dear students your papa on location

By: Nunoo Emmanuel Lartey Nel

No comments:

Post a Comment