NATIONAL STUDENTS' AWARDS

NATIONAL STUDENTS' AWARDS
0201114068/0249774457

Monday 30 November 2015

DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER YUSIF ALI (NUGS TREASURER) BREAKS THE SILENCE


My attention has been drawn to a publication emanating from a program on Radio Universe yesterday dubbed Timeline With Nugs, which seeks to portray that I "was not present at the 2nd NEC Meeting.

I am by this statement setting the records straight that;

1. I was present at the 2nd NEC Meeting and participated fully in all decision that NEC took.

2. That I threw my overwhelming, unflinching and ever ending support to the decision taken by NEC which is in the best interest of the vast majority of Ghanaian Students.

3. That the information that some Students put out on the said radio program are FALSE, CAPRICIOUS and a CALCULATED attempt by them to suit their  parochial and the interest of his PAYMASTERS, just to draw my name into the hullabaloo and turbulence our Union is going through.

This is a dent on my  image and  indite on my CREDIBILITY as a person.
 Let me emphatically state that NEC formed a QUORUM,  and anyone who seeks to verify this position as on the face of the MINUTES of the meeting from the Nugs CS who acted as the Secretary in the meeting.

Finally I want to assure all Ghanaian Students that Nugs WILL NOT DIE but will leave up to its mandate of restoring HOPE to the silent majority of Students who continue to suffer under our educational system.

Thank you.

...SIGNED...

ALI YUSIF
Treasurer, NUGS
0545146635

2 comments:

  1. ▌Amazing ▌
    Many thanks a lot with regard to discussing. And you're target was great.
    ✿ Yes, My college & friends are joining next "Ghana Students Discount Card" campaign.
    ❤ If you're interested than visit this link:
    https://www.gsdcard.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Click the GSD Card & discuss all those thing what you need.

    ReplyDelete