NATIONAL STUDENTS' AWARDS

NATIONAL STUDENTS' AWARDS
0201114068/0249774457

Thursday 17 September 2015

REJOINDER

My attention has been drawn to a publication on Critical Thinkers WhatsApp Forum and same circulated on other WhatsApp platforms with my name and contact as the byline. 

My investigation revealed that a certain NANA BOAKYE registered to MTN number 0246970434, who is holding himself as a former TESCON PRESIDENT OF TESCON-KNUST and Head of Publicity of KUSI DANQUAH GODWIN LAZIO’S NUGS PRESIDENCY CAMPAIGN.

It is true I did a write-up titled ‘EMERGENCY CONGRESS 2015: TIME FOR NUGS TO CHOOSE A LEADER’, It is true also that the piece was tailored to project Boye William over and above his contenders. 

The effects of the article was what pushed the Head of Publicity of Lazio’s Campaign (Nana Boakye) to engaged in academic dishonesty by editing my write-up to court hatred for the obvious choice.

I am shocked at Nana Boakye and for that matter TEAM LAZIO, because as Head of Publicity of a presidential campaign, the least I expected from them was to debate policies and curriculums, they are engaged in politics of malice.

Please disregard the deliberate desire by TEAM LAZIO to maim the leadership ambition of Boye William. What they have to appreciate is the fact that Boye exemplify the leader and father NUGS need. He topple   his challengers and has since remain the pain in TEAM LAZIO’S neck.

Please disregard the claim that I wrote to ruin the popularity of Boye William. I don’t want to incur the wrath of God. ‘Touch not my anointed’ –touch not Boye because he’s sent to come and undo the do to restore NUGS, for NUGS must work again.

…signed...
Charles McCarthy

No comments:

Post a Comment