NATIONAL STUDENTS' AWARDS

NATIONAL STUDENTS' AWARDS
0201114068/0249774457

Friday 10 October 2014

SERVICE TO GOD AND MAN; PAWA 2014!!!


It is really a great privilege and a high honor for me to have another opportunity to serve in the student front.

I do not envisage an end to this victory,I was not only determined to win just the position, but to win PEACE, COLLABORATION and EMPOWERMENT.

I have no new dream to set forth, but to rather urge a fresh faith in the old dream. You have ushered on me a great responsibility; to stay close to you, to be worthy of you, and to exemplify what your aspirations and hopes are.

Lets create together a new National spirit of unity, patriotism and trust.

I believe your strength can compensate my weakness, and your wisdom can minimize my mistakes. Lets learn together, laugh together, pray together and above all, face the seemingly insurmountable challenge of our youth decadence in uni-some.

The dream of NUGS must endure forever, we must once again have full faith in our enviable union. Comrades, through this act of having faith in our union, we will be more stronger and formidable than before. Let our past mistakes bring a resurging commitment to the basics principles of NUGS and let us continue to imbibe objectivity into our discourse and agree to disagree.

In our going forward, we must club ourselves with all the arsenals at our disposal as a union.

NUGS must fashion out a resilient advocacy in line with the dictates of the national constitution, to address appropriately, the daunting issues on education, unemployment, health, and unravel the mystery of corruption and the overbearing educated illiteracy rate facing the nation.

My wholehearted prostrations to the Almighty for sprinkling his blessings upon me through out this journey and, most especially for seeing me through to the end successfully.

I am greatly beholden beyond words to express my deep sense of gratitude and a great privilege to benefit from the able and highly exceptional guidance of the various SRCs and Local NUGS secretariats.

I deem it my privilege in expressing my fidelity to Madam Akua Asantewa Adusei (C.E.O. of my campaign team), for her munificent acquiescence and meticulous reasoning to refine the team and most explicitly to reckon with the set standards. Ineffable in my gratitude and sincere thanks to her and the rest of the team members; Fineboy, Ogidi, Alfred, Eddy, Agyare, for their transcendent suggestions and efforts to embellish the PAWA agenda.

It is time to surface out my genuflect love and affection and gratitude to my beloved family. Diction is not enough to express my unboundful appreciation and regards to my twin brother Peter for the moral, physical and financial support in this enterprise.

Words fail to expres my gratitude to my dear brother Goodfellow and sister Selasie; your presence in the race was worthy of emulation and has beaten me up into a good shape. Special gratitude to the current national executives for their effort; special mention to Miss Pearl Agness Dontoh( who will soon hand over the baton to me, justified by God) Thanks to the good people of Ghana and beyond for the opportunity......

SERVICE TO GOD AND MAN; PAWA 2014!!!

Paul Worlanyo Adanu ( NUGS Coordinating Secretary-elect)

No comments:

Post a Comment