NATIONAL STUDENTS' AWARDS

NATIONAL STUDENTS' AWARDS
0201114068/0249774457

Monday 22 October 2012

 
 
Israel Venunye
As we cross another milestone, I wish to express my heartfelt gratitude to Ghanaian students for the opportunity to serve this Union.

I may not have been perfect, but I am happy to have been part of the team that brought the unnecessary division and acrimony within the union to an end.

I sincerely wish the new Andrews Gyan-led administration well. I am also willing and always available to assist in whatever form I can, to see them succeed.

I am very glad to have worked with Osman Ayariga, Peter K. Kodjie, Courage Nobi, Edmond Kombat, Emmanuel Padi, Eric Amponsah, Cyril Xatse and Samuel Noi Mensah.

As for those beleaguered individuals who still wish to hang around and cause mayhem in the union, the earlier they repent and abandon their subversive agenda, the better it would be for them. Ghanaian students know better.

The new leadership of the Union needs to put their feet down and do what their supposed to do.

GOD BLESS NUGS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment